Sunday 4 January 2015

Long time no rant

Hello! I know I've been lazy about writing here for a while, I've basically only linked my videos here with a sentence or two. I'm going to fix that! And as you can see, I'm dropping Finnish. Most of my readers (at least according to Blogger statistics) are from non-Finnish speaking countries, and it's tiresome to write everything twice. I hope that my Finnish readers will understand my reasoning and most of us understand English quite well.

Anyway, on to the boring stuff. I've mostly bought a massive pile of books, picked up (and dropped) some new games and been sick, gotten better and worked my butt off. Now that I have five (!) days off, I have time to actually get bored or do things that I want to do, not things I have to do. Yay ~ 


Let's start with games, shall we? I've been replaying Ratcher & Clack 2 and 3 with PS2, and those are still some of my favourite games. The first one as well of course, but I've played that one through so many times I'm taking a break from it. I just love the combination of (easy) action, platforming, puzzles, gear / bolt grinding and the priceless humour. Hours of fun. Sadly the ones for PS3 were (in my humble opinion) not nearly as good, and after the first trilogy I've tsopped buiyng them. Instead, I replay the old ones for PS2. <3


Aside from console gaming, we finally got our second gaming PC completed, and what I play the most is Terraria xD Even my laptop could run that so no need for the high-end machine there... But it's surprisingly fun to co-op, especially since our computers are right next to each other so we can spy on both monitors at once. Bosses are way more fun and mining is faster as well. Another fun co-op game is Don't Starve Together, the concept is simple and art beautiful. Both are easy and simple :)


The other genre I've been into lately are otome games. I hardly have to mention that I play these by my lonesome, as the other half is understandably not so keen on these. I played Hatoful Boyfriend, and yes, it's a dating sim where you're the only human and you try to date birds. Yeah. It sounds super retarded but is actually quite good, each arc / route is quite short. After you get all the endings you get a long, super deep and slightly creepy bonus thing, and it's good! Like legit good.


The weirder one is Everlasting Summer, where you magically transport to a Soviet camp and while being super confused either try go get out or accept the situation and try to get comfy with the girls at the camp. I haven't played this one as much yet since some of the events that repeat in almost every route are a bit boring, but if you want to check it out, it's free to play and on Steam. 


What I still want to get into is World of Warcraft. I've been interested in it for years and since my boyfriend is very good at it, we can play together and he can teach me. Path of Exile seems like a better version of Diablo 3 (that I have played through, wich doctor and demon hunter were my favourites). 

I'll rant about books an other time or put them slowly at the ends of my future posts as there is quite a pile. I need new book shelves but we have no room.... We'll see what can be done, since I won't stop buying new ones! I sell some of them but very few so the situation is slowly getting out of hand.

I'll try to be more active here as well and not only on Youtube ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment