Thursday 23 April 2015

Nail art tutorial

Hello, this weeks video is a bit different one: a nail art tutorial! Many of you commented about my nails and asked for tutorials, so I made one :D I show how to do the black and white version, but show the pink and white version as well to show you that this can work well with both gothic and sweet lolita. ^^



I went to see Avengers: Age of Ultron yesterday and it was awesome! We had to buy tickets beforehand because it was the first show, and somehow (even though I had already went and bought the ticket), I maganed to forget the whole movie. I had just taken a shower, had food and a movie in front of me when my friend texted me that she's headed to the theatre. I stared good solid five minutes at my phone before I realized what she was talking about; then I had to really be fast, I threw on some clothes and ran to my car. I managed to be barely on time looking very much like a hobo with my damp hair and mismatched clothes, but I made it in time and the movie was (again) AWESOME so I have no regrets :D I did feel like a fool for forgetting it in the first place, but oh well ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment