Sunday 3 May 2015

Style swap!

Me and Medli had been planning a style swap for a while now, and finally got around to execute the plan :D I coorded her an outfit from my closet, and she made me an outfit from her closet (though we had our own shoes). I had a blast! We tried to make outfits that the other may wouldn't have coorded themselves but that we would both still feel comfortable in. 




If she ever sells this IW dress, I want it <3 But I would indeed have coorded it with black and gold from my wardrobe, so the outcome would be quite different :D Which was the point of the swap! I have to say I felt very feminine in the light colors ^^


I wanted to see Mai in gothic, so the CEL dress with the striped blouse were the best way to go. And she looks really pretty ~ ^^



 Serious...


Not so much ~


And plain silly :D This was awesome and we'll do it again sometime. It was nice to try out a more classic coord, and it really helped me to see that I really do want more of it in my own wardrobe. And more I shall get!

No comments:

Post a Comment