Wednesday 29 July 2015

Beautiful blouse from ebay :)

About six months ago I promised myself that I wouldn't buy a single black blouse because I have so many, but since I've recently gained weight (and though I'm otherwise cool with it), some of the more fitted blouses are now too small ^^' So when I was browsing ebay for anime things and run into this blouse, I impulse bought it! I don't usually buy lolita items from ebay (because quality / replica / you name it), but this had a bunch of detail photos so it didn't seem like a scam, and I'm very much in love with the blouse <3


The fabric is really nice and soft, it's not chiffon but it reminds me of it. It's not see through at all, but because it's light and a bit stretchy it's very good for summer even though it has long sleeves. The blouse is full of well done details, and lace is really pretty. 


I've already machine washed the blouse (because I'm very allergic to chemical and detergents) before trying it on, and the lace looks still very pretty and feels soft. The color is a rich true black, I made the photos a bit more gray to really show the details ~ 



Here's a quick outfit I put together for this week's video, which is a very positive review of the blouse ^^ The wig isn't the best choice for the coord, but I wanted a short one so it wouldn't cover up the collar if the blouse.


It such an awesome feeling when I find a good piece from a bit more random place, like a second hand local place or ebay. The thrill of the hunt ~ x3

4 comments:

  1. Toi on hieno paita! Ja hame ja SNK-juliste :D Mäkin mielelläni ostaisin ebaysta niitä vähän paremman näköisiä ei-replicoita mutta mulle koot ei riitä mitenkään päin. Mutta voin niin 100% allekirjoittaa sen että lolisopivat löydöt ei-tyypillistä paikoista on niin kivoja, mä olen ikionnellinen mustasta sifonkisesta röyhelöpaidasta jonka löysin vähän aikaa sitten kirpparilta! Mun mekot tarvitsi juuri sellaista, ei tarvitse ommella itse ja kiroilla sifongin kanssa :D Rakastan kirppareita muutenkin, just se ettei ikinä tiedä mitä tulee vastaan on parasta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SNK <3 Kirppareilla ja UFFilla pyöriminen on niin palkitsevaa kun löytää jotain upeeta! :D Sifonki on ihana paitamateriaali mutta sen ompeleminen on tosiaan niin pepusta etten sitä tee, joten tällaiset löydöt on huikeita ^^

      Delete
  2. Ihana paita! Mulla on tosi paljon paitoja ebaystä ka ovat olleet hyviä, just eilen tuli uusi valkoinen paita Kiinasta kotiin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jotkut mun suosikeista on sieltä! Sen takia tilailen vaikka välillä on tullut hirveitä häristyksiä, niin nyt niitä on oppinut välttämään ja sieltä voi tehdä oikeita löytöjä :D

      Delete