Sunday 26 July 2015

Garden meet, photo heavy!


At long last we had a summer meetup! It's been a long while since I've been to a meetup that's not a get-together at someone's house, I think it was February. We used to have more active meets but we've all been busy lately, but hope to resume monthly meets!


We also have a new face to our meets! We met her at HelLoCon and she lives nearby, so naturally we welcomed her to our silly gatherings :D 


I hope we'll soon have a meetup where all of us "locals" can participate ^^


As I said it's been a while since I've been "out" in lolita, so I wanted to wear something fancy. I wanted to properly wear make-up for the longest of time, but since we were at a botanical garden and I'm allergic to pretty much anything that blooms, I didn't want to hurt my face any more than what the plants would do. So I just wore lipstick and hoped that my glasses would somewhat hide my eyes... I don't usually wear lipstick even though it's the only thing I can use, because I think it kind of needs at least some mascara as a friend to look nicer.


The garden was ever so pretty!





So naturally I took a bunch of photos...


So there's quite a few here. I'm used to having one or two good ones (since I'm still so awkward before a camera and don't know what to do = I don't usually have that many photos of myself), I had a hard time choosing! 


I saw the field of cute little flowers and had the urge to sit in the middle of them. These were not planted for-show flowers, fear not!


I also realized you haven't seen this wig before. I wore it to Animecon, but I haven't uploaded those photos yet :D Lazy? Perhaps. I've sorted out most of the photos and will write about it soon ~ 


What is this? Do I look... cute? 


There was also an indoor greenhouse with a cafe, so we had a bite to eat and wondered on. In the warm and humid rooms it was a bit hard for me to breathe and I had a massive head ache in the evening (even though I took allergy medication), but the cooler rooms were better to roam ^^





Spot the monkey!



I actually like this coord better that I thought I would! So far my tries of non-gothic have turned out quite well, even though I don't know what category this one falls in to :D Dress is AatP, rest is offbrand or hand-made. I really love those green x black shoes, better seen on the shoe photo at the beginning: I want to make more coords around them ^^



And of course the company is what made it fun <3 Medli looks so adorable in her pink Baby dress ^^


4 comments:

  1. Ihana postaus <3 Tykkäsin sun coordista tosi paljon kans, olit eri näkönen pitkillä hiuksilla, tuli ihan eri vaikutelma. Tykkään pitkistä että lyhyistä sun päällä!

    Mulla oli eilen päänsärkyä ja tänään aamulla päänsärkyä! sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sulle kans sopii tosi hyvin toi dusty pink ^^

      Päänsärky on sairaan syvältä, onneks mul tulee aika harvoin...

      Delete
  2. Ihania kuvia! Tosi nättejä kukkaistyttöjä ^^ kuulostaa kivalta miitiltä, joskus on kiva käydäkin porukalla jossakin aiheuttamassa hämmennystä :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia ^^ Välillä on joo kiva hämmentää ihmisiä, etenkin museoissa ihmiset kyselee kovasti että kuulummeko ohjelmaan :D Yksinään kun pyörii niin saa olla enemmän rauhassa :)

      Delete