Sunday 16 August 2015

Forssa PICK-NICK

I went to a car event called Forssa PICK-NICK with my SO, and I thought that I would share maybe five photos. ... Okay ten. .... Fine sixteen! I tried, I really did, but I had almost 800 photos to choose from xD


Let's start with the famous Buick  8 in honour of Stephen King <3



There were loads of cars. These are only some of the "show" cars.


Large variety of cars. 


This lifted off road pick-up was huge! Me for scale.


The innards of a race car. There were quite a few open hoods.


This year the weather was perfect, a bit windy and cloudy so it wasn't melting hot.


The clouds made a good background for photos ~


Chameleon paint <3


I think older cars are so pretty ^^


Something for everyone!


The inside of the race track was for parked cars, cars drove around the circuit and there were cars parked along the outsides.


A very unusual, tiny BMW <3


Note the rusty beetle and the driver's goggles :D


The details! The register plate had iron crosses.


I love these ratty looks :D It had different kinds of stickers all over it.


And lastly this monster of a car. I had fun <3

No comments:

Post a Comment