Sunday 8 November 2015

Cat and games

Hi. There was no vieo last week and probably won't be this week either. Why? The building we live in is changing all the windows, and they're coming here too. So. They kinda need to access the windows. So... I have to empty my wardrobes, both inside and the top, move them, empty my fillable couch, move that, and try to fit my sewing table to the corner - in my room. Kitchen table has to go, the extra freezer has to go - and thus be emptied, computer table emptied and moved, TV & console stand emptied and moved, balcony emptied... And more. Where we'll move all this stuff, heavens only know. We've started and there is SO MUCH. AGH.

Anyway, I had some friends over a while back. We ate yummy food, drank lots tea, played different board games, petted the kitty and I had them draw for me x3 It was a lot of fun! I love board games, but quite rarely get to play them. Also behold our kitty Oliver, he's grown so much! <3


Trivial Pursuit Disney. I don't why my phone decided to fuck these photos up this bad...


Star Wars, Naboon valloitus


Carcassonne. I love this one.

We played other too and kitty behaved rather nicely, didn't try to reap havoc to the table or anything: just small chasing of dice. He's such a well mannered boy until he gets an energy spurt.

He met my sister's dog today, and though he was a bit apprehensive at first, he went to sniff the doggy and was really well behaved again. And after the dog left, he started playing and purring pretty much immediately, so I don't think he was too stressed. Here he is all puffed up, I felt bad for him to be scared but my god that tail..! It's ~ so ~ fluffy!


Lolita will come soon too...

2 comments:

  1. Räääh ikkunoiden vaihdolle, meille tehtiin se toissakesänä ja se oli kamalaa :O Joka paikka oli sen remonttipölyn peitossa operaation jälkeen, onneksi suojasin kaiken elektroniikan kunnolla muoveilla! Lautapelit on kyllä kivoja, pelaisin niitä itsekin mielelläni enemmän! Kokeilin kesällä Letters from the Whitechapelia, sellaista viiltäjä-Jack-peliä, se oli ihan ässä :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rääh tosiaan, hirveä meteli kuuluu naapurista ja pölyä, pölyä kaikkialla...
      Lautapelit on parhaita, haluaisin laajentaa monien tuntien strategisiin peleihin, mutta kukaan ei pelaa niitä :/ Korttipelit ovat myös kivoja, Fluxx on yksi miun lemppareista. :)

      Delete