Wednesday 18 November 2015

Knight’s Night Skirt

This skirt took a month to get to me. A month. I got it from Lacemarket, and the seller sent it right away but the post office here is abysmal, at least in my town (long political story). So after a week I started to wait the skirt "any day now", and when it didn't come, I was getting kinda pissed. But, alas, it is here, and I love it <3 Here's a video.


The brand name is Knight's Night, they're from TaoBao and I don't think they name their prints? At least I couldn't find them. The print has this sort of grave look with swords and shield on it, and the base blue fabric has awesome print on it as well.


The buttons have emblems and it's a really nice touch! The skirt is absolutely full of details and very high quality lace. The back shirring gives nicely, but since the skirt is a bit big, I use the lacing to take it in just a tiny bit. 



The skirt is XL so I had to lace it in the back, but once I did that, it hugs me nicely. Plus the skirt is long enough to cover my knees! So it's a perfect fit <3 It's also fully lined, which is nice.



I've been looking for blue items to add to my wardrobe. I would love to have blue + pure white, but this skirt is more ivory / light beige. So my hunt for blue/white continues, but I think I'll wear this piece a lot. I made a bit more classic coord today, but I think I can make awesome gothic outfits with this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment