Sunday 24 January 2016

Hello

Hi. It's been a while since I've talked about random things here, I've pretty much just dumped a link to my new video and moved on ^^' An that's what most you come for! But to me this blog is a more free space, I can post cat photos and silly things here - randomness I won't put on Youtube. So hi, it's been a while. Mostly because my December was suuuper full (retail job yay) and hanging with family and friends. 

But my Christmas was splendid! I had work in the morning, but it's only from 9-12 so I had plenty of time to be with my family. And that's what I did :D I went back home to my parents, and my Grandma and big sister came there too. We ate yummy food, petted my sister's cats, opened presents (of which there were way too many, considering how few of us there were and that we're all "adults") and had a good time with warm and lazy feeling. Just how I like my Xmas.



As for presents, I won't list them here because that would feel weird. But I got useful things, pretty things, requested things, surprises and a glorious anime inside joke gift. And way too much yummy things, they did not help with me trying to fit my old clothes....



Speaking of board games, look at my tower <3 I bought Ubongo and Port Royal to myself a bit before Xmas, and got Splendor and New York 1901 for presents. So if you're ever at my house, you have been warned. Btw the Star Wars game, Ubomgo and Carcassonne are my favourites at the moment.

After the eve I went back to work and made videos in advance to upload (so if I have a busy week I'll have a small backlog to fall to instead of skipping a week) and watched movies. My partner got Mad Max Fury Road, and since we hooked up our big stereos to the tv, oh man. That movie deserves good quality (and loud) audio. Which is why I went to see it twice when it was in theaters ^^'



After finally  getting the extended blu-ray for The battle of five armies (Why? Long story) we had a Middle Earth marathon :D First extended Hobbit, then extended LotR. They are my favourite movies ever, so no regrets after wasting hours upon hours re-watching them. After I'm done with Stephen King's It (I'm at the end BOY is it good) I'll re-read LotR as well as other Tolkien pieces. My order of Shaping of the Middle Earth is still delayed, I hope I'll get it soon... I need it in my collection.

I've got more books too (despite my New year's resolution, whoops, oh well) but I'll talk about those later. 

Nice ranting to you guys, see you again for my Wednesday lolita video. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment