Saturday 30 January 2016

Hellocon!!

I bought my ticket to this year's Helsinki Lolita Convention aka Hellocon! I'm super exited, I think that this year we have the biggest group coming, and at least three of us also got tea party tickets and will stay at a hotel. I'm super exited! 

I got the rose ticket which was 100€. Now that sounds super expensive (and it is, that's a second hand or indie dress) but I get to go to the event an hour earlier to browse vendors + I get a goodie bag. The price also includes a tea party ticket. This will be first Hellocon tea party I'll attend, because Baby is this year's quest of honor which means Alice and the pirates, My Favorite Brand, will be there! So if I'm ever going to attend a tea party, it's now. We'll see if it's worth the money or if this will be first and last, but I have high hopes.

If you're in Scandinavia please come, the basic entry ticket is only 35€ ^^ Or if you live farther away but have wanted to visit, now's the time! Anyway, this was just a short rant because I'm damn exited.

2 comments:

  1. Sain myös liput! Teekutsuille myös eli helloconissa nähdään! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meitä tulee Turusta kiva porukka, pitää varailla hotellia. Nä on miun ekat teekutsut, jännittää melkoisesti mutta en malta odottaa! Siellä nähdään :D

      Delete