Sunday 21 February 2016

Because why not

I haven't shown my non-lolita shoppings in a while. Mostly because I try to avoid buying things I don't need to save money for other things (books, games, lolita and recently, make-up). Yet here we are talking about things I've bought! In my defense, these are all either second hand or from a sale so they weren't that expensive. And yes, that's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it.


Leather! Fake, obviously, but cool non the less. I can't fit into my leather pants anymore, so I bought the shorts to comfort me in this time of sorrow (I really loved those pants). Plus these are nice and decent length, almost to me knees :) The pencil skirt I ADORE and it fits! Ah yes. The ruffles make it very flatteringly slimming even though it is quite body hugging. It's mid-thigh so a bit short for my taste, but I'll wear cool tights under it. My favourite of the bunch.


... Apparently I'm not over my punk emo kid phase yet, at least not completely. The death kitty shirt just spoke to me <3 I find myself leaning toward more mature rock pieces nowdays but every once in a while I want to dress like this again. The red and black turtle neck sweater is nice and thin, perfect for layering (which is my way to go year round). As an example, I put it under the t-shirt (not that I'm too lazy to take multiple photos, no, I did this to demonstrate. Yeah, let's go with that). As for the tee, the only print shirts I allow myself to buy are band shirts. Why? Because I have way too f*n many of them. And since Ilike baddy tees, they pretty much all fit so I don't need more. Except for band ones (like my bad-ass Battle Beast one I got a while ago).


Ahem. Did I say "mature rock"? 'Cause these are really, really rock and mature. So yeah. Minions one has been my house shirt for a while (proof? It's swimming in cat hair) though I do wear it outside, like I do with my blouse with cat faces :D The pusheen cat was a must have even though I dislike the cut, but I can put some other shirt under it. My sister called Pusheen "Facebook cat" haha. I'm not in fb but apparently pusheen is :D

I got another make-p minihaul from pretty.fi, I'll talk about it soon once I've kinda tested the products out.

PS I went to see Dead Pool and my it was good! Like, really good, I liked the humor way too much. Plus it's a lot bloodier than other super hero movies (and has plenty of boobs but hey I'm not complaining) so it was also refreshing. I won't say more to avoid spoilers, but if you like the trailer, please o go see it. It was awesome. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love your "mature" style. I recently got pokemon stuff because I'm mature too! And oh my goodness I LOVED deadpool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I just received some fabric and I can't even start cutting it yet but I'm overwhelmed! The print is so wide it easily goes literally from my collarbone to my ankle! I need to try it against a petticoat but I may need your professional opinion of how to tackle this haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I just received some fabric and I can't even start cutting it yet but I'm overwhelmed! The print is so wide it easily goes literally from my collarbone to my ankle! I need to try it against a petticoat but I may need your professional opinion of how to tackle this haha.

    ReplyDelete