Tuesday 22 March 2016

Quick update

Hi. I realized I haven't written here or linked my past two videos, I'm sorry! I've beem busy with the new house + I turned 24 this Monday :D So lots of baking and celebratory stuff has happened, so my normal video / post schedule has been kinda swept away. Anyway, here are link to my past videos: 

Lolita meetups , you can watch the video if you want, I'll write a proper text version some day when I have the time (I'm off to work in a a bit so no time now). It's how to organize a meet and then etiquette when you attend a meet. Woo ~ such an interesting video if you've been to lots of meets, but for newcomers to this fashion I hope it's helpful ^^

A bow tutorial for the 3in1 hair accessory. Again, text + photo tutorial are coming some day.


As for today, I just made a quick video about now having time to make a proper one and ask for any questions for a future Q&A video, since I'm almost at 3K subs. So yeah. Nothing big. 

House is amazing, cat is cute, work is good, life goes on. I'll write something proper once I have the time. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment