Sunday 2 August 2015

Animecon


Yet another convention :D I had fun, met old and new friends, spent a bit of money on animu  merch (not too much but enough to get souveniers). I was quite lazy with my camera, I take less and less photos every year. I don't really have energy to write a lot, so here are a bunch of photos ^^


Saturday coord, I wanted comfy lolita that I don't mind wearing if I bump into someone in body paint.


Sunday con outfit, I went for a lazy I-know-it's-not-accurate kimono. The shoes were actually quite good to walk with :D


Sunday evening coord, I wore this to movies (Avengers, seen it twice now, still good) becauce I didn't feel like wearing a kimono all day. Poor photo due to dark con area, I have a better one but it has friends in it so I won't put it here, sorry...

Onto cosplay photos!









I was so happy I saw them, El Dorado is an awesome movie thanks to these characters :D


Line to the haunted house. It was worth it.


Anime music quiz! We knew next to nothing, still fun though x3

Aside from the quiz and haunted house, we didn't really participate to the panels  - except for the cosplay shows, which we watched both days. It was really awesome, but we were on the second-to-last row so the few photos I took are pretty useless :/ They also showed CMVs! I had no idea that they were a thing that existed (I've seen AMVs but didn't know there were cosplay ones). Some were a bit meh but two were really good: Shingeki one with really good costumes, plot, editing and the feeels ; the other was a very silly Free! one that made me smile ^^ Tears and joy, brought to you by cosplay! I want to get more into these.

Onto general  photos!



Loud yaoi dude was there, as always.










I'll show my shoppings later ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment